"Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable."
~ Chris Bradford
Courses I teach:
Honors Algebra I Part 1 & 2
Algebra I Part 1 & 2
Algebra II Part 1 & 2
- MVHS Demonstration Of Mastery Protocol
1. A retake is initiated by the student within 5 days of the grades being posted on Powerschool.
2. Once the retake is initiated the teacher will establish an appropriate deadline.
3. The teacher will then notify the student of the work required to show remediation/preparation before the retake will be given.
4. The student will only have to retake the portions that represent the Learning Targets which they are not proficient.
5. The retake will not be the same assessment previously taken.
6. Retakes may be verbal.
7. Retakes may be completed during Target Time, independently, before or after school depending on the task.